Monday, September 22, 2014

Yorkshire Rose Quilt Show Pictures

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures but my keyboard died so I was unable to do anything! A few dollars later and a few trips to the computer store and I am back up and running. I thought I would share some pictures from the Yorkshire Rose Quilters' Guild Show that was held on September 20 and 21. This is my Guild and they are an extremely talented bunch of quilters. I'll post more in the days to come but for now here are several pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Midnight Blooms

"Rhapsodies in Blue"

"Lazy Bones"

"William Morris Brown Transatlantic"

"Confetti"

"Cambrian Sea"

"Pink Peonies"

"Water Lilies"

"Yellow Bird"

"Unchosen"

"White Labyrinth"

"Snowshill Lavender Garden"

"Batik Ohio Star"

"A Nod to Maud"

"Urban Pods"

"Virtuous Quilt"

"Olivia's Quilt"

"Ladies of the Sea"

The show was fun but I'm glad it is over and that I can get back to creating some more quilts and whatnot! I'll have more pictures to share with you in the days to come! Until then, happy sewing!
Karen H

6 comments:

  1. Eu estou maravilhada!
    São colchas belissimas! As senhoras são muito talentosas!
    Meu abraço de parabéns a todas elas.


    I'm amazed!
    Quilts are beautifull! The ladies are very talented!
    My embrace of congratulations to them all.

    Egléa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen thank you for sharing these beautiful quilts -- my goodness there are some talented and creative ladies in your group. I LOVE to look at others creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your quilting group is VERY talented. Loved seeing all these quilts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! such a variety of different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous quilts! My favorites are Lazy Bones and Ladies of the Sea. Thanks for sharing, Karen!

    ReplyDelete